RackNerd LLC - 6.18 KVM VPS Promo's - INSTANTLY PROVISIONED

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability and provides Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services — maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success and growth, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

6.18 is a popular shopping holiday in Asia, and so we are releasing limited time promotions for anyone to enjoy.

RackNerd’s LATEST VPS PROMOTIONS!

6.18 Sale - 1.5GB KVM

1x vCPU Core
25 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
1.5 GB RAM
6000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Pricing: $17.68/year or $34.36/2 years
Order Now: Shopping Cart - RackNerd LLC

6.18 Sale - 2.5GB KVM

2x vCPU Cores
45 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
8000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Pricing: $29.88/year or $58.76/2 years
Order Now: Shopping Cart - RackNerd LLC

6.18 Sale - 5GB KVM

3x vCPU Cores
80 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
5 GB RAM
10,000GB (10TB) Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Pricing: $59.68/year or $118.36/2 years
Order Now: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=248

Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

Don’t forget, we’re always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: RACKNERD.COM

See our newest office space expansion here (with pictures): https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-office-space-expansion-pictures/

2 Likes

Were you the owner of AlphaRacks? I saw some posts on LET about it. I know that LET is very toxic, so I prefer to ask here, as I don’t want a wave of attacks on your company, I just want to be sure who I’m dealing with if I do business with RackNerd.

1 Like

Hi EHRA, thanks for commenting and also asking sincerely. You’re not kidding, theres always going to be a group that is extremely toxic, very easy to manipulate, and also one’s who believe everything they read/hear vs. knowing the facts (or validating the source). That’s how rumors work and are easily spread.

That rumor is indeed old news, and is far from the truth. I was never the owner of alpharacks. I was simply the global sales manager and worked for ~8 years at my ex-employeer, did very well performance, shaped and helped others become successful. Eventually I resigned to pursue personal and professional growth. The decision to move on was final, I’m quite capable and wanted to create my very own company and within less than a year we’re doing over a million gross, expanded into office space and continue our expansion efforts (this is not to show off, but rather a sign anyone who puts in the work and is committed, can also do the same).

I am in active communication when necessary with the CEO passing leads, previous conversations or support request that still flow my way naturally as well as communicate with some of the ex-employees. I wish them nothing but the best.

Hopefully this helps, and I hope we can do business together at some point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for responding. I would love to see you expand into new locations (New York or Miami or Dallas). I will continue to follow your company and hope for your success. At the moment, Los Angeles does not meet my requirements, but if you expand to new locations I will consider being your customer.

Greetings.

2 Likes

Hi EHRA,
No problem at all - and sounds good, our goal is to expand our VM product line into those locations (I’m very familiar with those locations and market).

^^^

1 Like

I’m feeling the pressure :star_struck:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I live in asia but i know nothing about 6.18 :thinking:

3 Likes

I too didn’t know about it - so you’re not alone ahahha. Our Chinese sales team is quite familiar with it and mentioned this is very popular in China (and some of them also lived in China), and that most people in China are quite familiar with it. Where exactly are you from? I’ll share this with the team.

1 Like

Kinda like Amazon Prime day in the US. Huge deals. Alibaba/Aliexpress’s biggest payday of the year

1 Like

Makes total sense.

I thought this was Singles’ Day? 11/11

2 Likes

Ah, maybe it’s that. My bad

2 Likes

No sweat.

Damn really intressting story for racknerd i like it C: !

Do you plan on having unmetred servers at 1gb/s ?

1 Like

Hi Poli! Thanks for replying, and for your interest in RackNerd.
We do offer up to 10Gbps Unmetered, just send me an email [email protected] with your hardware resource requirements, preferred location and I’ll provide you with a competitive quote :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.