RackNerd's AMD Ryzen NVMe KVM VPS in Los Angeles (Instant Setup)

https://www.racknerd.com/ We’re a real company, recently expanded our office space (see pictures here) About Us - RackNerd - Introducing Infrastructure Stability

When building out our Linux VPS platform, we wanted to deliver an experience that is light years ahead. That means we didn’t cut any corners when building out our infrastructure, we rigorously tested and designed our Linux VPS offering exclusively with AMD Ryzen 3900X processors, featuring DDR4 RAM and enterprise-grade Intel NVMe drives. The performance of each Linux VPS is stunning.

Performance was a heavy emphasis when designing our new Linux VPS platform. When it comes to Linux VPS, we understand that consumers simply want an experience that is rapid, responsive, and highly available. This is thanks to our platform leveraging the unmatched performance of AMD Ryzen and Enterprise Intel NVMe SSD drives.

About RackNerd

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability and provides Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services — maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success and growth, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

RackNerd’s LABOR DAY PROMOTION

1.5GB - AMD Ryzen Linux VPS with NVMe SSD

1x AMD Ryzen CPU Core
22 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Administrator Access
Remote Desktop (RDP) Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $35.59/Year
ORDER NOW Shopping Cart - RackNerd LLC

=====================================

2.5GB - AMD Ryzen Linux VPS with NVMe SSD

2x AMD Ryzen CPU Core
40 GB NVMe SSD Storage
2.5 GB DDR4 RAM
6000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Administrator Access
Remote Desktop (RDP) Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
JUST $65.59/Year
ORDER NOW https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=309

=====================================

Don’t forget, we’re always here to answer questions, and or help anyway we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: RACKNERD.COM
ABOUT: About Us
RACKNERD BLOG: RackNerd Blog

Ok, fine. Take my money :grin:

1 Like

Haha, love it! Thanks for the support, really hope you’re digging our service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Truly am! Great service Dustin. I have shared hosting, too and both services are prem (=

1 Like

This is awesome, feedback like this means so much to the team and I. We sincerely appreciate the business and feedback. We’ll always be around to help with anything you may need.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.