Review Our Website Design

Howdy, just recently updated our website.
Let me know your thoughts and feedback is always welcomed.
Thanks for visiting!

Colourful and neat.

1 Like

It’s a nice site. I am not sure about the content on the about us page though!

1 Like

Thank you for the review! Tell me what needs changing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just think “Aonap is a leading global provider of hosted IT infrastructure and Cloud computing. We are pioneering the global IaaS movement by enabling SMBs and service providers in the design, deployment and management of a wide range of IT solutions.” Is a bit over the top for a company that was incorporated this year and has two locations in the UK.

5 Likes

I agree! Striving to be big and to disrupt the market; will look into changing that line to showcase my ambition to meeting our mission. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Somewhere between what you wrote, and “Pop in the ol’ chippy?” and you’ll find your goal.

1 Like

Why is some of your pricing in USD and some in GBP?

I’m in the process of sorting out the sites currency selector, and having issues with it so bear with me on that. Thanks for the feedback though :wink:

1 Like

At first sight, looks good. Like a big company.

But when you read and see the photos, everything looks fake. No evidence at all.

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Which photos? I was slightly anxious on using the stock photos but I was advised that this is what people expect…

All of them are stock photos.

Ok, so I will get that changed! Looking to getting team pics in our gear soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are these legit reviews or just placeholders until you start offering products and get some customer feedback? Nothing grinds my gears more than fake reviews :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I knew this would come up! :wink:

To be honest, on first glance, I assumed they were fake. Who sends their photo in with a review?

2 Likes

I was trying to be gentle… but I thought the same :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got the idea from other web hosting companies BUT coming to think of it, it is not normal! I certainly wouldn’t for my trust pilot account.

It’s nothing personal, I assume most reviews with photos are fake for that reason.

I know! I’m so grateful for the feedback :slight_smile: