RIP HostBalls

I done got my BGP did! Check 'em out BOYS!!!

2 Likes

How about a “Name of the Month” setup ?

Where we change the name every month by poll :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a shame that .win and .party aren’t available for 10 years for ~$10 anymore.

We could make everyone try to remember their password every day of the week!

2 Likes

lol :smile:

https://hostballs.com/t/the-ball-pit/18/16809?u=imok

HostBalls is now HostedTalk, Welcome to the party!

This banner is driving me crazy.

What’s wrong with rockets? :wink: :rocket:

So that was it? You “fixed this board” because it may have had connections with scenes from the comedy movie “Idiocracy”?

That’s partially my fault. I asked @Wolveix to throw it up there, but I thought it was dismissable or only showed when you first log in? I don’t like it being persistent either :confused:

I mean, dicks?

1 Like

No. Balls!

2 Likes

5 Likes

The site was started because the admins had the balls… now they just wanna talk? Turning sensitive much eh? @Jarland :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

He blew his load.

1 Like

New things happen whenever @jarland is horribly drunk. It seems he stayed sober for a while and now he his obviously following his old routine again. That’s the only rational explanation for all this…

2 Likes

These days drinking is just a social thing or just to try out alcohols I’ve never given a chance, I think I’m pretty much done with those days :wink:

5 Likes

Seriously - this is good to hear. You have been surfing the edge a bit when it comes to alcohol. At least it seemed like that back in the days.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that. Seriously mate.

I too quit. Rarely drink nowadays.

1 Like

Alcohol in small quantities is medicine for the brain, slowing synapses between neurons and eliminating stress. I will never quit it, not after a stressful day.

But, is this why HostBalls is gone? Was it to much stress and administrators cracked without alcohol to make them rest?

1 Like

Alcohol has never been a part of my life anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

i like the new name and specially the logo, look professional. :smile:

2 Likes