Seedbox provider reviews?

The main issue with the +Umetered plan is that server.lu is not really willing to give me any different hardware then the same hardware I’ve been getting from them the past five years or so. I will give them a ping, perhaps something changed.

I could potentially offer unmetered on my own hardware but I rather have a great network for streaming then deal with an oversaturated network because of ‘unlimited’ bandwidth.

I will check out the offers section. The main issue for me is that I don’t want to offer ‘unfair’ deals; I think discounts should always be available to everybody and not just a select group. I will check out what’s possible though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’d have several options. Could post an offer and link others to the post here. As the offers section is public, others wouldn’t need to have a HB account to see it. The post would get indexed by Google probably pretty quickly. Alternatively you could post up a little sale on your site and relay the information here.

Could be mutually beneficial either way you go. No pressure, though :slight_smile:. We’re just happy to have you here :wink:

2 Likes

big shout out to feralhosting, been with them for a while and they’re pretty solid. also hetzner even with germany’s strict copyright laws, pretty great with private trackers since getting a notice is extremely unlikely :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for joining! You have the absolute coolest seedbox service around :slight_smile:

1 Like