Shared Hosting Stories - Restricted to idle balls

Case closed. Did you know there was Hodor Ipsum?

Hodor. Hodor hodor… Hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor. Hodor. Hodor, hodor, hodor. Hodor hodor?! Hodor, hodor. Hodor. Hodor, hodor - hodor hodor! Hodor, hodor, hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. Hodor. Hodor hodor - hodor… Hodor hodor hodor hodor; hodor hodor? Hodor. Hodor HODOR hodor, hodor hodor… Hodor hodor hodor; hodor hodor?! Hodor hodor - hodor hodor; hodor hodor; hodor hodor? Hodor hodor - hodor hodor… Hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor. Hodor hodor HODOR! Hodor HODOR hodor, hodor hodor - hodor hodor! Hodor hodor HODOR! Hodor hodor, hodor. Hodor hodor; hodor hodor; hodor hodor - hodor, hodor,

2 Likes

This is kind of being a shithead. Just let them idle until they’re gone.

No AlphaRacks???

C’mon, I need some alpha gamma omega brita abracadabra PREMIUM shared hosting!

I can name your plan alpha gamma omega brita abracadabra PREMIUM shared hosting! :slight_smile:

@WSS they have been idling ever since I bought them lol (more or less).

2 Likes

So, just let them idle off. Shared hosting reseller is shittastic. Good luck.

1 Like

Lovely offer, but here is what gonna happen.

Me: you’re awesome, thank you!!!
You: Well… herm… ok… here you go.
[Tick tock tick tock]
Me: Da F… my websites dissapeared!!!
[opens topic]
[what the f… bro, you just killed my whole business]
You: But I told you …
Me: Bash you as it’s all your fault cause backups are the normal thingy AND you did not send a reminder.
You: I regret ever having used my money for you to run your business off from.

I think we should fast forward to the last step. Please send my compensation to my shitcoin wallet.

2 Likes

Funny but unrelated story.

I once decided to sell hosting, so I opened a topic at LET, and I think the offer was liek $10 per year with the condition of no support unless the site was offline.

@Miguel bashed the shit out of me because of my no-support offer and at the time said I was not valuing LET, ya know , the community.
Ah… good times.
Lov ya @Miguel and I tihnk I never told you this before. hahaha

Ohh I quickly noticed how bad of an idea it was… so kudos to all you guys that provide me all the niceties of LET prices.

2 Likes
1 Like

I cant recall that but it looks something I should have said indeed :grin::+1:

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Too many good stories haha :smiley: Aight, I’m gonna let it idle then. Few bucks are not worth my sleep after all. Can be closed, or left open for the sake of good stories. I like these :slight_smile: