VirMach Is Upgrading All VPS to KVM

@VirMach why no billing/login link on your main website on mobile…

1 Like

Just stage a 10GB test file there for a while :wink:.

I’m in the same position. I have a 5 GB disk KVM with them in Frankfurt that is really annoying to maintain - whenever I attempt to update the kernel I need to clean the /tmp directory and move a few files elsewhere.

That’s been a sticking point for me as well. Usually just go to the help page (it’s in the menu), then click the client area link from there. Would be handy to put a direct link to it in the mobile menu or footer, though.

Just make a bookmark for billing.virmach.com.

Late to the party and I still got the highly prized “VirMach®” username, but I still have to deal with this less than preferred message board software that makes me feel like a boomer so I guess the world is balanced.

Okay, where do we start? Let’s address the more important things first.

It’s there you just have to look really hard. It’s our longest running easter egg hunt.

17 Likes

Glad to see that you’ve finally joined, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!

Wouldn’t be a problem here, the active staff takes care about anything. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to the board of boards :wink:

That’s OK. We’ve been practicing fellatio on eachother waiting for your Black Friday deal!

@VirMach welcome on board.

@VirMach Welcome! Glad that you are finally here.

Now I have 2 places to refresh this BF/CM.

1 Like

I still can’t for the life of me find a use for my idling 256mb KVM in Los Angeles.

Well, you could always transfer to someone (me) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heh, don’t you also have a ton of idlers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m installing pihole, forgot about that project. Kill off some of them ads from my daughter’s iPad. Maybe.

1 Like

Yeah. Pihole is awesome, this is only my primary DNS which runs from home. My secondary is with Virmach as well.

1 Like

Lol true. I do have a ton of idlers. but an extra 256MB of idled ram won’t hurt. :stuck_out_tongue:

PiHole is nice, but AdGuard Home also seems good too (iirc it supports DoH and DoT out of the box)

1 Like

I am using [adguard dns] too, I cant see benefits of have my own dns. (AdGuard DNS — ad-blocking DNS server)

You have the flexibility to set up custom rules and see analytics. And your DNS request logs stay on your device and isn’t sent to 3rd party (except for the DNS upstreams)

uBlock Origin

2 Likes

That only works in your browser and thus doesn’t block ads on your mobile / Chromecast / TV / etc.