Welcome, LET Refugees

Glad to hear it! I stopped visiting there basically at all once HB started :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Heh - old habits die hard. But some habits really do need to die. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just LET it be ā€¦ (sorry, I couldnā€™t resist ā€¦)
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not that it would be hard but jbiloh seems to not have checked which LET mods actually are LES loyalists which pretty much boils down to being anti-LET (because unlike hostballs LES is meant to be a competitor killing off LET and taking over).

I know of at least one case where a LES-fan mod bluntly ignored a request for help against a stalking bully, which led to said user, who contributed a lot to LET, all but leaving LET.

For LES thatā€™s obviously good, for LET not so much. If jbiloh doesnā€™t (a) filter out mods who actually donā€™t care or even abuse their position to weaken LET, and (b) filters out bullies who contribute very little (but problems, flaming, bashing, etc) he will fail to save and repair LET.

@Jarland acts a lot smarter and actually cares about this community and I think thatā€™ll pay off well in the long run. Btw. Thanks again Jarland for this place.

2 Likes

Thank you for not including me. This calls for a celebration here.

a

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know who you are at LET. And I intentionally didnā€™t name names.

As for the lesbianites you can keep them and their kisses. I only kiss Elbrus S8 processors :stuck_out_tongue:

(ā€œThe witness, obviously a detestable lesbianite ā€¦ Yes, mother, Iā€™ll be there for teaā€ - see ā€œFry & Laurie - Judge Notā€ at youtube)

Just joined this forumā€¦got the link from LETā€¦from reading this thread I just to came to know that LET is owned by Jon Biloh and a lot of guys are pissed the way LET is handled.

4 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Eurovision Song Contest

Hey.

Tired of LET lately. Been hanging out there since LEA days. Not the same vibe anymore, and the whole CC/Jon Biloh crap is annoying.

Curious to check out this forum now that the name ainā€™t as ugly as it used to beā€¦

1 Like

off to a bad start, are you, huh? :wink:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why, but the name ā€œHostBallsā€ was keeping me away. I was glad to discover that this place had a new nameā€¦

go on. dig that hole even deeperā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

I actually miss the old name ā€” the logo was 10000000% nicer than the new crapper

(/s donā€™t ban me pls)

4 Likes

Giving it a second thought, it wasnā€™t that bad.

I agree. The old logo was pretty nice.

1 Like

Welcome to hostyourtalkorballs Ward. Go easy on the Beaver.

Looks like LETland opened its borders.

Something isnā€™t right here. Itā€™s not the same without seeing your old avatar. Was there a trademark dispute or something between you and Colonel Jar? I pulled off one avatar change in my previous life. The second was met with disastrous results.

I know a good legal firm. Reputable and cheap but they donā€™t have a website. They save, you save.

If you need help, reach out.

1 Like

No disputes here at allā€¦

Everyone knows Jarland has a special place for me in his heart.

Wish I could share all the poems here, but those are private.