What Providers Do You Want to See Here?

Absolutely, can do it here, or by PM. It’ll be extense though! :slight_smile:

I had to save some month so just migrated my cPanel server to their 32GB instance, it works flawlessly, damn love it.

No I hadn’t, but that’s pretty cool. :wink:

1 Like

@Miguel @Harambe Glad to hear that you’re happy with the performance! And thanks for helping us to keep spreading the word. --Katie

2 Likes

Keep spreading the love and we’ll do our job!

Cheers!

Can we get HertixTools over here? I’ve been waiting for him to a deal like his $1.99 one he did on Black Friday and nothing has even been close to matching :frowning:

Dunno if there’ll be any special deals but I sent him a message anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @Max, there won’t be any 80% discounts in the forseable future. As you may suspect that is not a sustenable price to sell at, which is why the 80% discounts had been limited to a maximum number of orders.

That being said, we currently have 50% off recurring for the same package, if you’re interested.

Thanks for the ping @Miguel

This being my first post on this forum, I have to say I like the design quite a lot.

3 Likes

Welcome to HB! :smiley:

The design is indeed lovely, and looks awesome on mobile as well. :p.

Feel free to post your current offers in the Offers section, our rules are pretty naive, and no pricing limits. <3

I just thought you were drunk. I’ve done drunk deals. Actually, most of them…

2 Likes

To that point - I’ve heard MXroute is itself a drunk idea. Is HB as well? :wink:

I don’t think it’s been said to many people before, but you seem to make good decisions while drunk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can confirm this.
Who do you think that kept chatting with @Jarland until like 5am GMT?

1 Like

No more than usual :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes we all know what happens when you get drunk and make deals

3 Likes

That’s why you should always put a limit on max packages your promo can offer, so you don’t end up selling more than you can handle.

Thank you, I’ve made it here!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Adam! <3

Indeed. Things just won’t work well, or end up well, certainly.

We have many people asking for 1k SMTP Relay plans, I simply tell them it’s not worth, since we pay 1 USD per sub account per month, so it’s just not feasible. Hell, even the 2k plan for 20 EUR a year seems too much for some people, while we barely do any profit there.

Well, if you made a wrapper around it to identify them (local auth, response code) you could do some basic localized management, and not pay $1/mo/sub…

I definitely do not want to do things that way. At all.