I’ve been thinking something and would like to know your opinion. Do you think it is a good idea to change the E3 from Heymman to a E3 from Virmach?
- 16GB RAM
- 4 disks, a lot of hours running
- It’s been working fine, except for some network outages.
- Paid monthly $26
- 4 ips
- FDC Chicago
- One man band maybe?
- 32GB RAM
- 2 disks only but more space, not sure about the hours they will have
- Not sure how fast they will be answering technical support tickets if something fails.
- Paid yearly $290 ($24.5/m)
- 12 ips
- Colocrossing. Will Buffalo network be better than FDC?
- There is a team for support (I suppose)
I use my dedi with Proxmox to run a cPanel server, Confluence, Jira, Discourse. cPanel needs the best uptime possible. Help me to decide