WiseCP (Intelligent Web Solutions Automation)

Sounds good, thanks for the reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blesta Lifetime also offers indeed lifetime updates. Will you consider something like this as well?

We always care about your opinions and desires.

I presented this issue to the management and received a positive response.

Lifetime license owners will never pay for upgrades.

3 Likes

Any tl;dr for those of us with short attention spans?

4 Likes

They lived happily ever after?

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to see this thread continue in a more positive way. The airing of grievances are over, there is plenty of that going on elsewhere. The thing that isnā€™t beating a dead horse is the continued development of a new competitor to WHMCS, and that is a topic Iā€™d rather us not run away.

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Your confidence is so strong within your product that iā€™m not sure if it is stupidity or you have some good plan to steal WHMCS clients to your own platform that has zero chance of failing.

Which one

I donā€™t understand what you mean. We have no intention of stealing anyoneā€™s client. Weā€™re not forcing anyone to buy a product. We donā€™t have a connection with WHMCS. We have no business with the WHMCS software. We have no rhetoric against WHMCS customers.

I donā€™t understand why you think that.

It is not foolish for producers to trust their products and to stand strong behind them. This should not disturb you.

2 Likes

When i said stealing i said you wanted to own the market. The market is currently owned by WHMCS, so you will somehow letā€™s say steal WHMCS actual clients if you wish to succeed even a little bit within your business category.

When i said stupidy, i meant you talk like thereā€™s absolutely zero chance of your brand/product or whatsoever to fail and not achieve your desired goals.

2 Likes

I understand what you mean.

From time to time, you have noticed that we say WISECP is superior to Whmcs and Blesta. But no one knows that yet. Most people are approaching with prejudice, because they donā€™t even want to think about comparing a new system with a system theyā€™re accustomed to (WHMCS). However, in a period of 2 + years, we have made a very effective project with an experienced team in the sector. We just want them to try and see it.

Weā€™re going to do everything we can to make people understand and know that.

In an automation and billing system, everything should not consist of API integrations or many add-ons. Of course there will be important API integrations and required modules, but most importantly, user experience, functionality and ease of use. This is our first priority in both the Admin panel and the customer panel. For example, when a customer invoice occurs, the user must be able to easily pay with a click. No need to spend time signing in. You can even send the invoice link to a friend and pay. So the invoice page is sent with a token number and is easily paid. Thatā€™s one of WISECPā€™s little features. Please, look Screenshot by Lightshot

Another example;
One of the most difficult issues that people who do Hosting works is to define and follow the domain name extensions and prices. WISECP does it all by himself. It automatically imports the extension and costs through its linked API, adds a profit rate on it, and continuously keeps track of cost changes. Please, look Screenshot by Lightshot

Please imagine what level of precision and intelligent workmanship weā€™ve provided.

1 Like

If Iā€™ve deleted your post in this thread, itā€™s because I thought it added nothing of value and created a hostile environment that doesnā€™t reflect what Iā€™m trying to do here. Iā€™ll thank you for not continuing it.

2 Likes

Regarding this

" One of the most difficult issues that people who do Hosting works is to define and follow the domain name extensions and prices. WISECP does it all by himself. It automatically imports the extension and costs through its linked API, adds a profit rate on it, and continuously keeps track of cost changes. Please, look http://prntscr.com/mc0jn0 "

Absolutely love it, i was going to hire someone to implement such a thing to my WHMCS a back ago.

And i have no doubts you have worked hard for such a product/platform. I canā€™t compare your product and WHMCS as i havenā€™t used yours yet, though so far i canā€™t say a thing that will make it look bad.

My only suggestion would be, stay a little bit more modest, even if your product fucking rocks and no one can beat it. With professional and calm responses get agains peopleā€™s opinion and explain why this is better and what little extraā€™s you got within your system.

I do have on question though, if a lifetime license is bought, how much are the updates after the first year? FIxed price or whatever price you guys come up with?

I wish you goodluck, and iā€™ll keep and eye to your system.

4 Likes

Thank you for your interest.

You can be assured that we will consider your suggestion.

We will continuously share information about product features in the following process.

There is no longer an update time and fee for a lifetime license. As long as the new update is released, it will continue to upgrade like everyone else.

Our goal is not to provide earnings through updates. We didnā€™t have a definite idea about this. It was decided not to charge and to be treated like periodic licenses. We plan to finance this situation with periodic licenses in the process of advancing.

We aim to provide an advanced, unique and inexpensive service to everyone as much as possible.

We thank everyone who is interested and supporting this issue. Especially Hostballs admins and their users. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your security is total garbage. Your own websites stores PLAINTEXT PASSWORDS!
And not just stores them (as if that wouldnā€™t have been enough), it also SENDS them over email.

1 Like

Damn! There is no excuse for that. If a password is being properly stored, you shouldnā€™t be able to reverse it.

Whatā€™s the excuse, @sitemio?

Hello

As we have made a number of different arrangements on our website, we could not apply security updates to our own website.

There is no such situation since version 1.6.2. Thereā€™s even more security measures than this.

WISECP users are fully protected.

Soon weā€™ll update the version of WISECP used on our site.

Please read.
https://www.docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/v1-6-2

Hm, this does seem a bitā€¦off. v1.6.2 is the latest release, and you mightā€™ve just released it after this issue was pointed out. You should update your own website as a priority, this isnā€™t a minor issue.