Any ElegantThemes/Divi Users Here?

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Is there anything worthwhile that you actually missed out on getting a lifetime subscription for? I still remember discussing VPN providers that you had lifetime subscriptions to, before pulling the trigger a while back! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, just out of curiosity, how much did you buy the Divi lifetime subscription for? Does it still offer a good value for the $250 price tag ?

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think I missed out on a specific LTD, other than 1Fichier Lifetime which I regret missing a lot.

I bought it on sale for 199$. Probably still worth it with all the features and API keys which you can use for your client’s sites :slight_smile: Perhaps give the live demo a go first?

Sounds good. I am primarily look for a site builder for a personal blog that I wouldn’t want to end up wasting a ton of time developing a template for.

Will wait for BF and then get a subscription, if the demo checks out :wink:

1 Like

I can also sell you a lifetime API key (can be used on one site) from my Lifetime Plan for a small fee. Includes Lifetime Updates and access to their growing library of 200+?! layouts.

1 Like

Sure, sounds good. Will PM you in a bit, once I have checked the demo out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not try it on your site then? I’ll pm you later tonight regarding the Divi Theme and Divi Plugin and provide a lifetime API key. Test to your heart’s content. If you like it, pay me whatever you like. If you don’t like it…well… just keep it anyway :slightly_smiling_face: Just to explain the difference: Divi Theme can be considered a premium theme with lots of customizable features that other themes charge for. It includes Divi Builder. Divi Builder standalone on the other hand only enhances site/post building with Divi’s feature set, however the advantage is that it’s easy to implent with any existing site/theme.

1 Like

Hit me up too :wink:

1 Like

Will do.

Are there other layouts / example sites available than the premade layouts? I assume the demo is just for the page builder. I’d like to test more how it’s to work with for the overall structure and for performance after I built it …

(I’m used to MuffinGroup’s BeTheme, and I like that, but they have no lifetime option, has to buy for each site.) IIRC I have a link to 10 % off this one. (Maybe BF/CM will offer something even better)

I believe there are some 200 directly integrated into Divi Builder and some 500+ over here: https://www.divilayouts.com/

You can try the live builder although that one probably won’t display theme options from Divi Theme. Just the Divi Builder. Divi have announced a BF sale, but I wouldn’t assume it’ be anywhere below 179$.

This is probably one of my favourite features from Divi: Any ElegantThemes/Divi Users Here? - #5 by Ympker

Yep, saw and tested that in the builder. Builder seem very nice, not lacking compared to MuffinBuilder. (Probably even better.)

Where? :star_struck:

1 Like

On their FB page I believe they’ve mentioned it :slight_smile:

As of Divi 4 there’s also a “Theme Builder” included in Divi which is great :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, saw that in the Ball Pit or something :innocent:

1 Like

@Ympker which Divi Builder module do you use for a fullwidth image slider? :thinking::nerd_face:
The Slideshow module makes a thumbnail of the images and reserves space for text/whatever.
(My other most used themes have bundled Revolution slider, which is overkill for my needs.)

I usually use a full width-theme setting from Divi theme or a full-width theme which then usually works with the slideshow module to just use the full width.

mxroute.com uses this now

2 Likes

Good to hear :slight_smile: Welcome aboard! @Unixfy pointed this out in another thread on another forum I believe. I didn’t even realize you were using Divi :smiley:

2 Likes

It really changed things for the better. That’s how I was able to spin up those Black Friday/Cyber Monday pages so quickly.

1 Like