Domain Auction (ServerPromotions / iGPU / ARM64)

Hello 2020! :slight_smile:

Starting off the new year with these 3 domain auction, which some of you might like :smiley:

1. ServerPromotions (dot) com
    Registrar: Porkbun
    Expiry: 2nd November 2020
    BIN: $100

2. iGPU (dot) net
    Registrar: Dynadot
    Expiry: 1st November 2020
    BIN: $50

3. ARM64 (dot) org
    Registrar: Dynadot
    Expiry: 1st November 2020
    BIN: $50

Rules:

• The starting price for each of the domain name is $7, with a bid increment of $1 (minimum).
  • To participate in this auction, you’ll need to be a registered user here on HostBalls with at least 10 non-spammy posts.
  • During the auction period, should someone claim the BIN for the domain, it will outbid any existing bids that has been placed thus ending the auction for the domain name instantly.
  • No sniping. This will be enforced by extending the auction end time to an additional 5 minutes should there be any bids received within the last 5 minutes of the actual auction end time. If another bid is received within the 5 minutes of extended time, the auction will be extended further for another 5 minutes from the time the last bid was placed. The process will continue until no further bids are received for a 5 minute period and the highest and final bidder will win the auction.

Payment Method:

• PayPal (Payment to be made within 24 hours from end of auction. Winner covers PayPal fees, if any.)

Domain Transfer Options:

1. Pushed within their respective registrar.
  2. EPP/AUTH code will be provided to the winner should the winner chooses to have the domain name transferred out of Dynadot, to a different registrar. Winner takes the cost for the transfer.

Auction Ends:
Wednesday, 8 January 2020, 21:00:00 (Stockholm)

Good luck and Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

1. $15
1 Like

Happy new year :slight_smile:

Bid noted.

1. $15 (@vovler)
  2. No bids
  3. No bids
  1. $20
1 Like

Ahoy, welcome aboard :blush:

But you’re slightly short of posts, as per this auction’s rules :joy:

Isn’t #3 a bit iffy on the potential trademark violation?

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be listed though, as per the trademark notice.

1. Still with @vovler at $15
  2. No bids
  3. No bids

@ReadyDedis you’ll need to have a couple more posts and you can resubmit your bid :smile:

open MS Paint
draw monster with 64 arms
save as index.png

you know what to do next

2 Likes

Yeah, my bad.

Read it more carefully and it only seems to be an issue if you capitalize the “arm” part.

1 Like

[…]

Recap.

1. $15 (@vovler)
  2. No bids
  3. No bids

I’m a well known provider, I don’t think the rule applies to me. Please confirm with any moderator regarding this.

1 Like

Rules are rules and they apply for everyone.

I understand that rules are in place to protect against domain auction frauds, under those circumstances this should apply to common forum users, not providers because we undergo scrutiny in order to get this tag to post offers. So just want to clarify with rule makers if that’s the case or not as I’m interested in this domain.

1 Like

Well, HB doesn’t really have any rules for domain sales and auctions so these are my rules which I have put in place for my auctions.

On the other hand, you have 10 posts now so you’re eligible to place your bid again :blush:

$20

1 Like

Bid noted, thanks.