Favorite self-hosted SaaS alternatives

BuiltWith provides more info. I also use Wappalyzer as a browser plugin and it’s essentially the same as Whatruns

I was searching something like paperwork and I found more interesting stuff :blush:

@Jarland Are you using Paperwork 1 or the early version 2?

I need an RSS READER to manage the seeds which can filter and only show seeds with keywords (name of actress normally). Any recommend?

I know it’s not a RSS reader, but in case you are using huginn, I’ve been running a “scenario” to clean a RSS feed for a while now: { "schema_version": 1, "name": "Clean RSS", "description": "No descript - Pastebin.com

It’s composed of 3 agents, one to get the original feed, another one to remove the entries not interesting (here it’s checking on “categories”) and the last one to provide the cleaned up feed.

Version 1. It’s been very reliable. I open it up every morning as part of my daily routine to keep basic notes for things most people might remember on their own, like who is working today, who has scheduled time off, stuff like that. Essential part of my day and always running :slight_smile:

Nice. @Jarland

I was reading about it and the issue I have with it is that the framework the v1 is based on is a little outdated. Are you using the branch that was moved to Laravel 5.2? I think the original v1 is based on Laravel 4 if I recall correctly.

Do you use this on a public instance or just internal network?

Whichever one cloudron installs, though I’ll probably replace it with my own install soon as I’ve been doing that one by one.

I never really invested much into checking out it’s security so definitely don’t want to vouch for that. It’s public but it follows my new philosophy for personal web apps: assume they’re all already compromised and never have an internet facing app that stores sensitive data.