Happy Two-Year Anniversary HostedTalk! Let's Party and Celebrate With a HostedTalk & Friends Sticker Pack Contest!

am are fully managed sticker service? :smile:

1 Like

Stickers.

1 Like

Apply for all member even outside US?

1 Like

Yep.

Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Russia, Asia (including Wuhan).

2 Likes

HostBalls is gone. I can see some HostBalls stickers there. This is no longer Hostballs, it’s HostedTalk.

HostBalls.com - Domain Creation Date: 2018-02-08T23:25:30Z
HostedTalk.net - Domain Creation Date: 2020-01-21T22:06:52Z

Sorry, but considering the recent movement, I can’t party, out of respect for the great memories with balls. It is what it is, so I hereby request to be removed from this HostBalls stickers contest, wishing best of luck to all other participants.

2 Likes

Yes, hostballs stickers will be included due simply to the fact that I still have them. There will be some nice hostedtalk stickers thrown in once I get them ordered. But it’s all good. Anyone who wins the contest and doesnt wish to accept will have the option to delegate their prize to someone else or to have the winner redrawn.

1 Like

Stickers for you…and you…and you!

tenor

5 Likes

How about a Snicker ? No ?

No!

Really, LOL :joy:

1 Like

Seem like you still remember the old name.
Well, me too. It’s sad :frowning:

I got the feeling people in Wuhan got better things to worry about than winning stickers :crazy_face:

1 Like

did someone say stickers? :grin:

2/25

2 Likes

No, Snickers :wink:

2 Likes

no, ex-tickers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

teh stickiness of this site seems to be increasing daily!

Those hetrixtools stickets :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ah, you have Hetzner stickers? Didn’t know they had stickers, only received some from NetCup and Online.net!

Congratulations on being the alternative for two years - hopefully the new name brings lots of new members :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Yum! :star_struck::grin: