HetrixTools Promo - Doubling the FREE packages!

Okay, yeah, this is better than statuscake. Period.

https://uptime.mxroute.com/

The fact that you put an LE cert on it and they don’t even do it is point #1 easily. Will be moving monitoring / status page to this.

3 Likes

Yeah, it would seem silly not to use SSL in today’s Internet. It was one of our most requested features.

The uptime status page is looking good, but it’ll look even better if you’ll add more monitors to it and if you’ll tweak the header/body/footer colors to match your logo/site.

Edit: I just noticed you already added more monitors to it as I was writing this post :smiley:

1 Like

Aye, toying with it a bit. You have one of the most simplistic and capable monitoring services available with this, I hope you know. I’ve been looking right over it this whole time. Everything I’m paying for elsewhere is here.

1 Like

Thanks, that really means a lot to me :+1:

I’ve been playing in my browser’s developer console with some color changes that may work for your status page:

But I’m no designer, so I can’t really say if this is generally looking good or just looking good for me :smiley:

5 Likes

That does look good! :grin:

1 Like

Not even an hour into this and I’m ready to:

Because this was WAY too quick and easy to get up and running:
https://uptime.mxroute.com/

3 Likes

Waiting for mobile friendly site or app please to showuptime please …

@Jarland looks great!!!

1 Like

Looks like uptime.mxroute.com looks great on mobile, could use that.

1 Like

It does :slight_smile: I meant for hetrix tools :slight_smile:

You mean internally login only? You can make the bulk report public and password protect it.

I see what you mean. Thanks for the pointer.

Thanks for setting up the community. It’s so much better than elsewhere.

The dashboard does indeed need more work to be fully mobile friendly. At this time it is optimized to work at 0.5 scale, which is not 100% mobile friendly but as far as we’ve tested it is quite usable on a mobile device. This is on the to-do list, but the to-do list is so big that I’m actually surprised that my trello hasn’t crashed yet.

Is WhatsApp or signal integration possible or is that not possible because of the apps? Ta. Hi

They both seem doable, but haven’t looked into any of them so far, I’m adding these to the to-do list.

Just implemented Telegram notifications today… Telegram should be just as good (if not better) as WhatsApp/Signal, if you want to try that.

1 Like

Working fantastic - easy and clear instructions to set it up as well!

Thank you! I think I’ll become a HetrixShill.

1 Like

Works great on Telegram!

1 Like

a6a860d1a217f33bf9c643192f81b936

thanks a lot!!

The promo’s over, mate. Sorry.

Edit: but there’ll be other promos on HostBalls, so stay tuned.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of demand! <3

1 Like

Never mind! I will keep in touch :slight_smile: