HostBalls Sticker Giveaway! 10 Members Will Win Some RAD Stickers!

A few weeks ago I ordered some HostBalls stickers, because why the hell not!? I’ll be offering the stickers up for sale soon (at-cost pricing to cover postage and sticker cost), but in the mean time I’m offering a chance to win some stickers for free! :slight_smile:

Comment below if you’d like a shot at winning. Entries will be accepted until 10am EST (3pm UTC) on Sunday, 3-Mar. After that time, a RNG will select the 10 winners. I’ll be covering the cost of postage for this round. Each winner will receive 2 stickers to slap wherever the heck you’d like!

Countdown Timer For Giveaway Entry

Good luck and Happy HostBalling!

Quick Note: If you comment in this thread, but don’t want to be entered, please explicitly indicate that you don’t wish to take part in the drawing or else you’ll be entered :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Count me in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the dark theme of those.

2 Likes

Couldn’t decide on a lighter-dark theme or a darker-light theme, so I decided to go with a darker-dark theme :wink:

Disregard the above ramblings of a madman.

2 Likes

I’m in too. Always love stickers, and Hostballs!

1 Like

I’ll slap it on my laptop and make everyone wonder wtf is HostBalls

5 Likes

Yes please!

4 Likes

I like :wink:

1 Like

I’m in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. Thank you. Cheers.

2 Likes

me too thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

“No” I do not want stickers because I will not enjoy those so much, while not letting someone else enjoy them better, just because I would have won instead of them. Therefore, I would rather let other community member enjoy these stickers instead of me. I am also a complete psycho…whatever, hence why I replied to this thread appreciating this giveaway with a “thank you”. Logo is with 2 beers, so… Cheers!

3 Likes

Gib sticker.
Me too thanks.

2 Likes

Got it, thank you! As a fellow complete psycho, I commend your noble deed of passing the buck over to the next loyal HostBaller! Cheers, indeed! :smiley:

Where are the pink and purple ones?

1 Like

Got these printed up before our theming party occurred. Next batch might be a different theme :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Mason If you’d like, I can send you my tiny checkout app (written in PHP; supports Apple Pay, Stripe & PayPal) for free so you can sell your awesome stickers :slight_smile:

(It uses a tiny MariaDB database to store orders)

I’ll throw it on my GitHub later if anyone else wants to use it or smash some bugs!

6 Likes

Sure! I’l give it a shot!

Was planning on just posting a paypal.me link and have people PM me their order details/address, but that might work better :slight_smile:

1 Like

It basically pulls information off your PayPal confirmed address or the address used for Apple Pay. Since it uses Stripe, it’s pretty easy to add Android Pay as well.

I’ve been using it for donations for a bit but it was intended to be flexible from the start. That said, once you click through and add your items, you’ll see something like this:

3 Likes