HostFactor | Cheap KVM SSD VPS in Romania | Linux & Windows

HostFactor | Cheap KVM SSD VPS in Romania | Linux & Windows

Be different and memorable. We provide a variety of Cloud Hosting solutions in multiple locations worldwide.
Let your ideea grow with us.

• You’re in charge – pick the plan that’s right for you.

KVM SSD #1
CPU: 1 Intel Xeon vCore (E3-12xx)
Disk Space: 20 GB Pure SSD
RAM: 1 GB
IP: 1 v4
Virtualization: KVM
Traffic: Unmetered
Price: 6 Eu/Month - ORDER

KVM SSD #2
CPU: 1 Intel vCore (E3-12xx)
Disk Space: 40 GB Pure SSD
RAM: 2 GB
IP: 1 v4
Virtualization: KVM
Traffic: Unmetered
Price: 9 Eu/Month - ORDER

More plans HERE

FAQ
What payment methods do you accept?

• We accept payments via Paypal
    Is there an refund policy?
  • Yes. We refund you in credit balance.

Other information
Contact US
Our TOS
Privacy and Cookie Policy
WebHosting

Questions? E-mail at [email protected] or our live chat.

We are estabilished in Sibiu, Romania .

1 Like

Sorry, but we are not looking for companies who create fake reviews about their service.
However, you’re free to try your luck on the LowEndNetwork, they will gladly accept scammers like you.

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5c5153a584b47a1d23106528
Picture in case you would delete the review: Screenshot by Lightshot

Good luck on LET/LEB.

Scam? Can you explain this?

Well, that owners are writing prositive reviews, happens sometimes.
However, it does not look faked to me but I cannot validate its source, so its questionable.

The user has been removed. :wink:

However i deleted that SINGLE review in the whole internet :slight_smile:
So don’t be mad.
Also, hostfactor is not a scam. We provide legal informations to all clients.
Have a good day!

I will be glad to reupload that for you. I don’t like when people delete important things.

Evidence.

I came in peace.
You’re free to write any reviews.

While writing reviews about your own company isn’t illegal, it’s still sketchy at best. Best to wait for those reviews to come in organically – good or bad.

I don’t think I’d label this as a scam per se so I won’t be removing the post, but I also won’t be removing the screenshot of the since-deleted review. Nothing more needs to be said about the review, I don’t think. Hopefully Andrei has learned from this and we can move on. Good luck with your business and welcome to HostBalls!

1 Like

I’m a bit disappointed by this right now. Creating a fake review about your own service pretending to be a client is pure scam, nothing else. I can’t let this pass the filter, so as a last resort I will wait for @Wolveix or @Jarland 's opinions on this.

Worth a try to save some money for others.

2 Likes

Why y’all wanna refund to credit balance? :disappointed:

1 Like

I’d like to hear their opinions as well on the matter. I won’t pretend that my opinion is the golden truth or that others can’t chime in if things don’t feel right to them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Review deleted and now the money are saved!
We are waiting for future reviews.
Peace.

1 Like

I have a better idea, send a newsletter to your costumers, ask them for reviews.
Come back when you have lets say 10 legit reviews.

Reviews are there, that your costumers can review your company not yourself.
Thats just meh, it does not look good.

1 Like

Review was deleted.
Peace.

So what? What’s done it’s done and it remains written. People with a business usually think many times before they act towards customers, because facts count more than words.

To erase facts people need excuses, because everybody can understand the human’s imperfect nature and faulty behavior. However, you did not provide excuses, yet you responded graciously and elegantly crossing the line towards unforgivable. I’d wish you good luck, but we all know that even I won’t believe my words at this point.

As always, I shall cowardly allow images continue speaking.

2 Likes

This is a tough one. On one hand, nobody likes a host who appears to be sketchy. On the other hand, writing reviews for your own business isn’t the worst thing in the world. The thing that probably tips the scale in my mind would be the perspective that the review was written from.

I was going to move this thread to the Private Offers category to avoid public indexing (which could provide traffic), however, as @Theseus said, people should know about this.

Let’s keep this place clean. @Ionut welcome to Host Balls! Given the events within, this thread has been locked. As @Mason said, I hope you’ve learned from this.