Lifetime/One-time Deals Worth Considering

Ahh, now I understand (I think)… so there is no all in one extension that has everything bundled?

Anywhere to get LTD for updraft plus premium? Thanks

Exactly. Unlimited Extension is the most basic one just lifting the file size limit. Any other extension usually includes unlimited.

@404error LiveCanvas looks really interesting!
LTD 160$ (currently on discount from 200) for unlimited domains and client sites. Bootstrap WYSIWYG Editor with built-in Code Editor to tweak it anyway you want. You can create your own code Blocks or import free bootstrap code block sample from the web :slight_smile:

Page Speed looks great, too. Combining Bootstrap speed and light-weigth bootstrap Template by them with quick sites.

Divi really does take the longest by far :open_mouth:

1 Like

Is it easy to use and feature-rich like DIVI?

also, is there a way to try it out ?
btw they do 40% sale which means $120 for the lifetime.

Oh, I think I read 40$ Discount :S

There is no trial iirc, just money back guarantee.

It is a simple editor tbh (not feature packed like divi) but you can import own Bootstrap code blocks from all over the web (e.g. from Codepen) apparently, since you have full access to a code editor.

They have a walkthrough though:

I’m using ApisCP, so Jetbackup is not an option.
In ApisCP there’s no “user side” backup system to offsite locations. It does have an implementation of snapshots but those are stored locally as well.

No… :frowning:

I have Divi that I used for some sites but then decided to avoid using for new sites. And I still go for a few Elementor Widget plugins but that’s it. I think Guttenberg will soon become capable enough, so I’m not going to invest in any other pagebuilder.

2 Likes

Due to performance? Features? :slight_smile:

Slugish when editing, and lack of widgets/features (ie. dynamic data for the widget fields).

I also agree that Gutenberg + Custom Block plugins will likely be the feature. Along with a light-weigth yet capable theme (e.g. Astra/Neve). Gutenberg already plays great together with Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg and Qubely. Performance is way better than with Divi. Then again, some clients want more features (where Divi shines) and don’t care whether there page loads in under 1 second, or in 3-5 seconds.

Divi recently added responsive previews which was long overdue and is very welcome.

I like Qubely, but it did worry me to read that they thought about giving up because of some of negative attention they got on socia media. Worries me because it really shouldn’t have messed with them that much. It was mostly from this one guy that is known to be a bit of prick and cut troath when reviewing any piece of software. And even if I get it that they didn’t knew him and his “style”, it was still just this one guy, maybe a second one two (don’t quite remember if Rob was in on it), so it worries me that one person can have that impact.

Qubely is developed by a known brand in the Joomla ecosystem (JoomShapper), and they have other WordPress products as well (i.e. Tutor LMS), so I’0m confident they make it better over time.

I’m not a big fan of Ultimate Addons, but I’m getting more and more used to Astra. Let’s see what the new header and footer builder will work like. Did you test their demo? (I haven’t).

Didn’t know that about Qubeley. Sux, because I thought they were doing a really good job. For once smth clean & simple. We live in a time where Influencers get way too much attention and power. Really sucks to hear that :confused:

Yeah, when I purchased I also knew they were behind LifterLMS and “Themum” also rang a bell. Hope they will make it through.

Don’t use Themum too much either. Stackable is also pretty nice: https://wpstackable.com/

There’s also Redux, which I think is really cool. https://redux.io/

AFAIK he’s not even that. Just a known person in some LTD groups on Facebook. He takes issue in how Qubely implemented their global settings for Typography & Styling.

I did find a few issues in Qubely, which I reported and they fixed. Even if it took a while to convince them I was right about the issue being there. But I get it, they must get a lot of fake “bug reports”.
The one thing it bugs me is that many times I need to save the page to preview it, instead of being able to preview it and then save only when I’m happy with it.

Yeah, I had to choose between Stackable and Qubely. Went for Qubely…

1 Like

@404error

Ah, that sux :confused: Good to hear they listened to your feedback :slight_smile: They were also fast to reply to my support queries.

One Deal I will surely pick up on BF: Themeover CSS Editor Plugin “Microthemer” Unlimited Sites LTD.
Not a page builder but looks super dope is this WYSWIG + Code CSS Style editor. Works basically with any wp theme/plugin. Similar to CSS Hero but better imho since it is not limited to supported plugins. They got an online Demon and their “Microthemer Lite” Plugins can be used forever without feature limitations but will be limited to 9 selectors you can modify. In case you wanna give it a try :slight_smile: There’s also an unlimited sectors free trial until BF rn.

What do you guys think about the lifetime license of wpvivid?
It’s an extremely good backup and migration solution with a lot of different cloud integrations, backup encryption, …
I use it all the time to migrate the websites and it works wonders.
The lifetime for unlimited websites costs $299 but there are many 30% discount codes around.

Tbh Updraft Plus (free) does a great job for a free backup plugin. Supports (S?)FTP and GDrive and some others by default iirc. Can also easily export these backups. Now that I bought AIO WP Migration (which also works fine for backups) I won’t need another backup plugin LTD. Never heard of WP Vivid before. Updraft and AIO WP are very big players though imho.

WPvivid is a relatively new player but it’s an extremely complete solution.
The lifetime offers a whitelabel function, incremental and encrypted backups, upload to a huge number of cloud providers. It even interfaces itself with mainWP through a plug-in.
I think I’ll go for it soon

Feel free to share your experiences. As far as WP Backup plugins are concerned I like sticking to the big players because if you need that backup usually those are the ones where it works, or you receive good support if it doesn’t. It does not look back, though. Just no reason for me to switch to it :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on this: https://ltdhunt.com/wa-web-plus-lifetime-deal/

Does not sound bad, but I won’t touch anything like this remotely, for business. Also one of the reason why I skipped on Shoppr.ai or other deals with analyzing users, or “smart” chatbots etc. Often includes third parties and with GDPR being a thing here in Germany, I don’t need this, really.

1 Like