Maximum Traffic Load for SlickStack Compared To Other Lemp Stacks?

Hello what benchmark result is the best for Lemp server (nginx) to scale high traffic Wordpress? If you to have only 1GB Ram memory $5 in DigitalOcean can it achieve how many hits?

from SS Facebook group

in fact, i disabled the firewall of cloudflare in order to try to push the limits of SS. Once again, the app used on WP is very intensive. The SS is extremely resilient also the repeated access of the pages in row. I think that we got around 2000-3000 users in the same time on 3 or 4 pages with a good latency. Wordops is working well on 100 or 200.

and Blog elegant testing loader. io

1500 clients per second in 1 minute, the average response time is 23 ms.
From 0 to 6000 clients in 1 minute, the average response time is 139 ms.

can this work for the page builder site like Elementor and WP Bakery or only custom WP theme and anyway how to know Ram required in Digitalocean??

Yes, all these wordpress setup scripts work with page builders and any themes. 1 GB ram is more than sufficient to run wordpress. It’s hard to tell which stack is the best, but I like centminmod as it’s fast and has bleeding edge stuff.

Nginx HTTP/2 HTTPS Benchmarks - Centmin Mod vs Easyengine vs Webinoly vs VestaCP vs OneInStack

PHP 7.x Benchmarks Centmin Mod vs Easyengine vs Webinoly vs VestaCP vs OneInStack

Unfortunately, no slickstack here but it’s hard to find benchmark comparisons. Btw, what matters most is how dynamic your website is. For example, if you’re doing woocommerce on high traffic, surely the 1 GB droplet won’t be enough. If it’s just a blog, it’s more than sufficient.

1 Like