Mobile Networks

Thought this might be more relevant here, who knows, maybe Wolveix will do his magic :stuck_out_tongue:

That sucks! I’m literally just joining them (because they were my last used provider before my contract) and I’ve been seeing trouble where I’m at right now. Multiple phones/networks and the EE one has so many dead spots. Somerset, though

1 Like

It not just EE in my area that seem to be suffering from the issue I got a Three SIM on Monday for testing it also got some of EE issue hopeless 4G speed unlike EE there site dose says there a problem in the area.

I can be in the car having a drive with my partner around north of Scotland and lose signal on EE for miles on back road her Vodafone sim might not have 4G but got 2g most of time.

1 Like

At least three is acknowledging something, it’s really shitty of EE to just pretend there isn’t a problem

1 Like

It’s part of BT group so am not that shocked :grinning:

2 Likes

I signed up to new SIM only contact yesterday with Vodafone did a few speed tests in my local area seem quite a bit better I know it very limited test since it just one location.

EE 4G+

Vodafone 4G

Not sure why Speedtest thinks am closer to London on Vodafone

1 Like