Multiple wordpress sites on single redis server

I’m new using redis, someone can tell me if i can host multiple wordpress sites (60+) and use object caching (for database) with redis without problems?

my server is dedicated with 64 gb ram, 8 cores, 1gbps bandwidth, 1tb ssd

I have all already installed and running redis server on 1 test site, i use w3 total cache plugin to manage redis settings… but the thing i don’t know is if i need to setup each site on different “Redis Database ID” or i can use the default database number (0) on all of them and only setup a different cache key salt parameter on wpconfig.php like this:
define(‘WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT’, ‘sitewp1.com’);
define(‘WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT’, ‘sitewp2.com’);
define(‘WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT’, ‘sitewp3.com’);

This doesn’t answer your question, but I use WordOps with does WP and Redis.

Yeah, it actually uses these for each key - this was literally the first Google hit:

`The WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT should be used when two or more WordPress sites (separate installations – they could even be on different servers) use one and the same Redis server for object caching. The idea is that both WP sites will attempt to read/write keys with one and the same names.

That is why in case many WordPress sites (again this is a separate WP site installation) use the Redis server it is important to have prefixes. Without prefixes domain2.com will get the wp options of domains1234.com from the Redis database.`

what about Redis Database ID can i use the same number to all wordpress installations or i need setup a different to each one?