[MXroute] Hosted Email Promo (50GB storage, $25/year, unlimited accounts)

@Jarland - I do not know if this is the right place to ask this, but is it possible to have a domain hosted on you (with nameservers too) just for email?

To be more specific: I want a domain (ccTLD) to use only for email backup account hosted with you. But I wish to avoid Cloudflare or other giant’s nameservers, and point the domain towards your nameservers, instead of configuring just the MX servers. So the question would be if it’s possible to have nameservers from you and use the domain just for email.

The reason I ask this is that I am drinking my morning coffee, and I am thinking that @deank my actually be right: the end is nigh, and 3rd world war may be starting soon, therefore Yahoo and Gmail and everything will fall, creating a huge domino effect, putting the whole world in a destructive economical collapse. Me and my backup ccTLD need a root solution for services, so I trust you more than these giants, just like David survived and killed Goliath.

Edit: I can not see such nameservers in cPanel or client area.

How do you like your Armageddon in the morning? I like mine with a coffee.

I may be wrong, but I remember Jarland saying he would stop offering NS hosting.

1 Like

Trolling aside, I did not notice any nameservers specified. I do not know if he offers hosting for email only, with nameservers included.

Apologies if you felt my post was an attempt to troll you - it was just supposed to be a joke.

In answer to your question, I don’t think you can host your DNS with MXRoute. While I imagine the infrastructure within cPanel or DA still physically exists to do this (so it will be technically possible) I don’t think it is intended to be used for this purpose and probably why the details are not given.

I’m sure Jarland may jump in and correct me if I am wrong though! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, I love a good old fashioned troll. I know I am a troll and my mind wonders sometimes to beyond improbable situations. :joy:

So, no nameservers. Got it.

1 Like

I do not offer DNS currently but highly recommend CloudNS to get away from the big ones and support a strong small business :slight_smile: