RIP HostBalls

Excuse me. I am looking for hostballs have you seen it around?

3 Likes

You lost your balls it seems?

Host lost balls. Now just talk. No balls. Such shame.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Phallus Colossos needed some polish there :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

The image of you looking into your crystal balls…or perhaps an eight ball…?
Do you foresee their future? Or know something more you’d like to share :wink:

1 Like

Instinct. Every time someone says “I’m gonna post a review on WHT” I think “Oh damn, why don’t you post it on a few newsgroups too?” :joy:

No. I do not agree with you. Imagine you replace your balls with crystal balls, and then some modern unsatisfied woman hits them. Your crystal balls can shatter and you may feel a deep obtuse pain. I could never recommend crystal balls.

Edit: HostBalls could never be replaced by CrystalBalls.

so I go away for a few weeks and this place is wrecked.
I loved the old hostballs name.
This one is going to take a while to get used to

No. You will never get used with it, because the balls are gone.

In my brain, balls were like nails holding girders of a house; once you take out the nails, the whole house falls down, and the holes inside girders will forever remain as a reminder of what was once my home, your home.

1 Like

My avatar holds the original HostBalls’ logo capitals.

6 Likes

this never happened :

6 Likes

They’re magically delicious???

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I really liked the name Hostballs :wink:

Pavin.

5 Likes

The other day I noticed hostballs.com no longer redirects to hostedtalk.net :frowning: Is this permanent?
It might have been a few weeks since my previous login, but I had always typed hostballs.com in my browser. In case anyone casers about how I feel, hostballs felt distinct and original and reminds me of spaceballs; hostedtalk sounds like it’s one of a hundred similar forums and reminds me of webhostingtalk.

1 Like

What?
I just type hostb, the browser autocompletes and redirects for me…

Now it works in Chrome, Firefox on the other hand complains with SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE.