I just switched my Hetzner Dedicated Server (AX41-NVMe) to ZFS (RAIDZ-1) and now SSH is super slow for some unknown reason.
- I have correctly configured ZFS (2GB RAM)
- I have setup Fail2Ban (thought maybe it was getting hammered)
- Overall system performance seems fine. Plenty of free Processor, RAM and Disk according to the amazing HetrixTools
- When I access the Shell from the WebGUI, everything seems normal.
- PVE1 (Recent History) - HetrixTools
- rebooted a couple of times now
What else can I do / check?