Xiaomi

What’s the most advanced phone from Xiaomi now?

More points if it has a great camera.

Do you need an sd slot ?
48 mp is what many xiaomis have.

SD? Not really. 32GB is enough for me.

For the camera I’m looking for the best quality. Redmi Note 7 or Mi 9?

Mi 9

43.4% more megapixels (main camera)
1.54x more megapixels (front camera)

The Mi 9’s camera is definitely an improvement over the Redmi 5 Plus that I had before. Just a reminder though that most phones’ megapixel counter isn’t much to go off of :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I updated my Mi 9 to MIUI 11 (running Android 10) and now my mobile network settings are totally greyed out and I can’t connect to my carrier :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Must be the Chinese blocking 5G connectivity due to it’s involvement with Corona.

1 Like

I’ve had a Mi 9T Pro for months and yet to fully migrate, super lazy but I have my own apps (nothing interesting) and a bunch of 2FA apps that are a bit of a pain to transfer. The Mi 9 is such an improvement though!

Also updated recently and now I have Chrome and Reddit apps crashing all the time

Feels the same way when I upgraded to Win10 for the first time and ended up reinstalling 7 immediately after.
It will take them their sweet time to update and fix the bugs

I don’t have any problems with MIUI 11 atm. Strange :confused:

Many user reported same in subreddit , atm its a norm now to wait 1 month after they release the update

My Mi 9 was stuck in a boot loop after a short drop earlier. A hard hit against my knee seems to have resolved the issue :sweat_smile: Seems like something was hitting the power button internally.

2 Likes

Ahh yes… the ‘giving it a good old smack’ fix. Nice!

5 Likes

where are the iPhones made in? China!!!

why so many people use iPhones?

phone manufacturers are innocent!

Politics is the culprit.

Chery is a good car manufacturer in China!

I am using Pocophone F1 for nearly 2 years and extremely satisfied. Awesome phone for the price. Superb camera. With a custom firmware, it’s pretty nice.

1 Like

@Wolveix @imok @ all
Guys yay or nay?
It’s for the wife then I’ll also get a new one.

That’s the most confusing price statement I’ve ever seen lol

3 Likes

It’s ARS ahaha.

@crotaphiticus I don’t know much about the Note 9, but 4GB RAM is a little tight in my opinion.

2 Likes

~ 400 bucks

1 Like