Lifetime/One-time Deals Worth Considering

@Jarland If Iremember correctly you like to check out stuff that can improve customer support / decrease the number of requests.
You might wanna check this out; BetterDocs - Make your knowledge base stand out | AppSumo

I don’t have it, but it seems nice.

3 Likes

Yeah. That Reseller probably doesn’t mean a lot.

Wish you had this. Wanna share? :grin:

Legally and morally? Not a chance. Unless the license includes a Reseller/Distribution Rights assume that what’s produced is yours and yours only.

Take for instance, say if you offered afford able web designs with one catch, being that it’s limited to you and yours only (so you cannot transfer/sell it). How would you feels if you later found out that business that you made for sold out and the site was part of the deal? Even though you gave them a stellar deal for the design in exchange of the “lesser” licensing agreements?

I dont’ have DesignWizard…

2 Likes

Not sure I funderstand your point and how it relates to these specific tools

I login to whatever design tool I own, make a design, and sell that design under a service agreement. Say, to go with a website design, or maybe I designed an ad, or a banners, or whatever. I did it with the assistance of their tool, they did not do the design for me. So I do whatever I want with my work.

It’s different than that scenario you are contemplating. I’m not reselling their tool when I’m selling the designs I did using their tool. Different things alltogether.

This. I believe @Friendly was talking about reselling the tool as such (SaaS).

Shodan has a 1$ lifetime membership promotion for ~5 more hours (ends 24:00 UTC) as they celebrate their 10th year anniversary.

https://www.shodan.io/store/member?language=en

4 Likes

How to get that offer? I don’t see it when logged in.

Edit: I found the link through Reddit. Bought it. No idea what I am even gonna do with it but it seems like something interesting to keep.

Also bought it. Lovely.

1 Like

Thnx. Have no idea what’s this for.

2 Likes

Same haha :smiley: Just grabbed it.

Anyone uses koofr perhaps here? Cloud storage/sync service? They have a lifetime right now live and their offering looks interesting.

1 Like

I have heard about them before on LET I believe. I think the feedback was positive. Can’t remember exactly though.

1 Like

Are you referring to the lifetime plan on Stacksocial for 20$/25GB? It’s not bad, but I’d rather use 2x Google Drive Free tier :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I was specifically looking at the 100GB tier for $36.

1 Like

Ah, fair enough. Well, personally…idk. I am so used to GDrive at this point and the free tier serves me well. For bigger storage I guess I’d use smth else like a small vps.

To that end there’s also Thunder Drive’s LTD 2TB for 39$: https://deals.androidauthority.com/sales/thunderdrive-pro-2tb-lifetime-subscription?utm_source=androidauthority.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=thunderdrive-pro-2tb-lifetime-subscription_092219&utm_term=scsf-339633&utm_content=a0x1P000004Me2Y&scsonar=1 . It has written SCAM all over it though (imho).

39$ lifetime for 2TB has red flags all over it :slight_smile:
VPS is also an option but then I’d rather have someone do the management stuff for me if the price is the same.
I’ve got a an old grandfathered 50GB Mega account but the transfer limits piss me off sometimes on their FREE tier.

1 Like

Babbel Lifetime for 140$ in case you wanna learn languages.

@armandorg weren’t you looking to learn more languages?

I have heard of Bubble already. Anyone else?