Personal Side Projects

What price are you comparing it to? I have it set to AUD as default as I have a fair few Australian visitors. Comparing to other exchanges it’s pretty much on point.

Yep, my bad. I never realised it was set to AUD or even the little ‘Convert’ button, it is indeed accurate.

Good to hear haha :joy:

As an Aussie, I love seeing the prices in USD cos I know that I will get more than what the price is :slight_smile: (sucks for buying tho.)

My main hobby became my full time job so that kinda killed that all :stuck_out_tongue:

I do a bit of gaming these days, main ones being League of Legends, and FortniteBR.

Francisco

I had this idea a while back to make an email service for sysadmins. Sat on the idea for many months. Pulled the trigger one night when I got drunk enough. Now I drink more and only get free time when I steal it from something else.

Moral of the story, be careful how you choose your projects :stuck_out_tongue:

LoL is so much cancer I basically only play it with premade friends :stuck_out_tongue: Hmu “Ympker” @euw for the lulz

I just do ARAM’s these days and sometimes the rotating game modes.

I did a bit of ranked but got annoyed as hell and just nope’d right outta that.

Francisco

1 Like

I have a couple higher-end ATMega products, now based on discontinued hardware… so, I might make a realtime home video tracker, a room-by-room temperature monitor for rooms which are active, or just let the hardware get dustier…

aaaaaaaaand wrong thread. SNIP.

Free Gameservers: https://fireflygaming.net/
Server Monitoring: GitHub - Ne00n/Night-Sky

This month sadly, I was mostly not active in programming.
Since I made Programming my Job, everything went down a bit.

1 Like

That’s how it all works. Since moving back into hosting for work, I just don’t feel like spending the 3 hours I’m not working by messing with the damn computers- if I have a choice.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I just found out a small bug in my code, which caused some people to see “Missouri”, when they were actually connecting to different servers. If you could revisit http://dnso.ml and report back to which server you were redirected to and where are you connecting from that would be great!

Getting Netherlands here (from New York)

1 Like

NL from UK.

1 Like

That’s some shit result. If you were redirected to random server, but in the US I’d get it, but NL? Could you please check under which ACL you fall? If you could ping the dnso.ml domain and PM the IP of the responding server that would definitely help me troubleshooting.

Looks like “system” locked my previous post when it downloaded the image, so I can’t edit it… But I believe I found the problem. Could you ipconfig /flushdns and check again? If you are on phone or don’t know how to flush DNS cache - the TTL is set to 5 minutes, so you can just wait.

Seems to be better. Connected to Missouri now. Ping latency has significantly decreased.

1 Like

I mean, I got 77 Hours in Gaming the last 2 weeks not bad.

Well, I actually dropping my Work more, since it sucks, badly.
Already got 4 weeks off, somehow, they still need me.

1 Like

UK, from Portugal. Loads pretty fast.

1 Like