Praising Hetzner

I’ve been enjoying Mondays lately because it’s nice to be able to be the bearer of good news at the beginning of the week. Here’s some more good news. We’ve also upped the resources on our Nextcloud-based products, Storage Shares. And they now include automatic backups.

And we’ve got two new managed server models, the MA90 and MA121. The MA 90 has the AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600, and the MA121 houses the AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900. --Katie

2 Likes

Looking to plant some seeds for the future growth of your infrastructure…? Spring’s traditionally a time for growth and new beginnings, so we’re helping you out with a no-setup fee sale on all AX dedicated root servers with AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. --Katie

2 Likes

I would like you Katie to forward my message to your administration. I love your Hetzner services more than ever and am a fan of Hetzner Products but due to recent buildups in IPv4 shortages at Hetzner, I am bound to go to other providers. Recently, we had a ton of new projects and needed more than 10 servers at the same time and preferred Hetzner but because of its IPv4 setup prices, we can just not proceed even if we wanted it so much. I am suggesting that Hetzner add BGP sessions to their dedicated servers which would greatly boost its IPv4 subnets. I am very much looking forward for a reply from Hetzner Administration. Any changes to the IPv4 situation would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

If you want a direct response, it’s probably worthwhile going through the official channels, rather than posting here

1 Like

Wrote the same in support chat in Others category, no reply till now! Also, there are no Emails of administrative staff where I can write to. Asked the Support staff for Administrative staff Emails, he replied with a link of Terms of Service, then fully scanned Terms of Service and still no Emails. You got a better idea?:grin:

2 Likes

That’s fair enough! I’m surprised to hear that honestly. Hopefully @Hetzner_OL can respond with something useful here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ankesh Do you have a ticket number that you can give me? I am also surprised to hear that you have had no response. With a ticket number, I can ask a colleague to see what happened. Usually, you should be able to give us feedback like that via our ticket system/ via Robot.
I’ve gone ahead and passed your comments onto a colleague none the less, so our team will definitely get your feedback about our IPv4 prices & BGP sessions. --Katie

[Ticket#2022013103013657]
There were 2 more but unfortunately, they are too old and I can’t locate it!

And Thanks!!!

Hi @ankesh, to protect your privacy, I wrote you a direct message about that ticket. --Katie

1 Like

Hi y’all, I am sorry that I have been AWOL for such a long time. I didn’t want to be away; it was for a good reason. We had some staff out of the office, and then we got some new members of staff who we needed to show the ropes. And at times, other urgent things got put my our to-do list. I hadn’t realized it had been over a full month! Good grief!
Anyway, I mentioned that we have some new members of staff. One of them is Lea. She’s our new social media manager, and I am so happy that she has joined the team! I believe she plans to continue to post Hetzner news, pics, tutorials and other info here. If you want to get her attention somewhere else on HostedTalk, please remember to tag her with @Hetzner_OL so she will definitely see your message. Of course, if it’s actually something urgent, please go ahead and write a support ticket using Robot/konsoleH/Cloud Console, or write to us at [email protected] if you can’t access those.
She’s still learning about Hetzner in general, and about our products, but she is excited to get to know you all. She’ll probably start commenting here over the next few weeks. And I know y’all will give her a warm welcome. :slight_smile: I will still check out things here from time to time, so you’re not getting rid of me completely. :wink: --Katie

2 Likes

Awh sad to see you katie go away!
Well you know this community now, we will be happy to have a new member!

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m Lea! :hugs: Katie showed me HostedTalk and I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all!

12 Likes

Hi y’all - have you ever heard of our Hetzner Online Community?
The heart of our Community is the tutorial area in addition to our frequently visited forum. The free collection of high-quality tutorials, which are based on free and open source software, includes texts on a variety of topics such as development, system administration, and other web technology. We would like to give all users an extra hand so that they get their projects off to a good start. Together with the community, we will continually expand and update the collection.
Share your knowledge and get rewarded! We will put up to € 50 on your account for every relevant tutorial which fulfills our criteria and isn’t published anywhere else yet!
If your ready to dive in, then click here GitHub - hetzneronline/community-content: Hetzner Online Community Project and write your own tutorial!

If you have any questions or need a hand getting started, we will be happy to help you. Please check out the Hetzner Tutorial Guidelines before submitting your tutorial. -Lea

2 Likes

That’s kind of cool.

1 Like

IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! :tada:We’re so excited to announce that we turned 25! And we want to celebrate with YOU by saying thank you in 25 ways! :heart_eyes:

Order a dedicated root server in June and get the chance to win one of 25 prizes!

Go to https://win.hetzner.com/ to learn more about the giveaway and to see the official terms of participation! The winners will be contacted on 15 July 2022 via mail :envelope_with_arrow:

Don’t miss it! Enter now or by Thursday, 30 June 2022 by 11:59pm (CEST)!

We wish y’all good luck! :four_leaf_clover: --Katie

2 Likes

**Good news about the sweepstakes! ** It is now possible to participate without having to buy a dedicated root server. So people who are already customers can also take part! Check it out. --Katie

3 Likes

I signed up just now since it works also for existing customers now. I hope I will be taken in account :stuck_out_tongue:

Should have told me in beginning!:no_mouth:

Happy Friday everyone! For everyone who’s a fan of WireGuard, we’ve got some good news! We just added it to our collection of 1-click apps for Hetzner Cloud!

There’s a short preview video of it on our reddit channel.
And if you want some deets on this WireGuard app, go here, and to see the complete list of our one-click cloud apps, go here. --Katie

3 Likes